Friday, July 15, 2011

Orange Mod Works: Alpha Trooper Unleashed Stage 1 Kit available now

As I make abundantly clear, I'm not a modder, nor do I participate in organised Nerf wars so really, stock out of the box blasters are fine for my purposes. Still, I've been following these guys progress for a while; Orange Mod Works are some clever boys hailing from the US who have worked out how to "mass" (well small runs) produce what backyard modders have been doing for ages,allowing those new to modding to be able to get very impressive results. Talk about finding a demand in a market and working it! (I especially like the packaging!)

The Alpha Trooper CS-18 is pretty much my favourite Nerf blaster of choice so I thought I'd buy a couple of these new AT Unleashed Stage One kits for a rainy day.  Price is very decent as is shipping to Australia, and the first 300 are in the limited stainless steel kit.

Given I'm pretty much a goober at this sort of thing, I may need to ask the lovely fiance to do it for me:)

Order yours here :)

3 comments:

  1. I ordered one as soon as they were available. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look sick but ima hold off until I see how good vortex is

    ReplyDelete